Kinder Beauty Box | Vegan & Cruelty Free Subscription Review


When the concept for Kinder Beauty Box was announced by co-founder Evanna Lynch last year, I immediately knew I wanted to subscribe. The idea of a carefully-curated box of vegan & cruelty-free beauty products delivered directly to me was music to my ears. Making ethical beauty purchases is important to me, and I have been trying to introduce more natural and clean beauty to my vanity (*cough* counter-top). Being what I would call a beauty-appreciator (I like to use products and play with makeup but I really have no idea what most of it actually does) it felt like this box was made for someone like me. 

It was. I love it.

The inaugural Kinder Beauty Box included: Honeybee Gardens Effortless Eyeliner in Belgium Chocolate ($8.99), Andalou Naturals Tumeric + C Enlighten Serum  ($24.95), Inika Organic Loose Mineral Eye Shadow ($22), 100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream ($26), JUARA Skincare Rice Facial Cleanser (deluxe size), and a bonus B12 supplement spray. Opening this box was like an extra beautiful Christmas morning.

Kinder Beauty Box states: Ethically-sourced and packaged, 100% vegan and cruelty-free beauty products, curated with kindness and delivered to your door each month. A portion of all sales will go towards benefiting our favorite animal rights and environmental causes.


As I've talked about in my CAUSEBOX review, I think the work that these companies are doing in the role of the middle-man, doing all of the necessary research (the extra mile that normally deters most people) is so important. By making ethical choices convenient & fun, it encourages more people to give it a shot. To top it all off, because these products are so carefully selected- they are all amazing.

I'm going to rant and rave about my two favorites in detail, below.

  • Tumeric + C Enlighten Serum - Andalou Naturals. Serums fall into that bucket I was talking about before of "ahh I know that you exist but what do you actually do and how do I pick!?!". After getting over the initial anxiety-sweat that finding a serum included in the box caused --I was actually relieved. I no longer had to pick; this wonderful little orange jar was right in front of me. About a half pump covers the face and onto the neck, it almost instantly absorbs, and my face feels so soft. Since using this serum nightly, my moisturizer absorbs better and my skin looks brighter (to me, but isn't that what it's all about? Take some time to treat yourself!). Thanks little orange jar of soft light.

  • Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream - 100% Pure. The first thing that got me with this eye cream is the way it smells, and the way it smells is heavenly perfect vanilla. It is honestly a more sweet scent than I would normally prefer, but the way it comes across is so natural and light. I couldn't stop smelling the cardboard tube it came in (it was a show of inner strength to toss it). Beyond the scent, I was excited to see this product included because I have been in the market for an eye cream. This checks all of the boxes. It is a nice thick consistency to apply, but it absorbs so quickly and does not feel heavy at all. I have noticed an overall decrease in the puffiness under my eyes. This is a champion.


I can't wait to find out what new amazing things will be in the next box-- so I think it's pretty safe to say I am definitely going to keep this subscription going for a while. A Kinder world is a more Beautiful world.





The details:
Kinder Beauty Box
Subscription / $24 a month
Contains at least $65 worth of skincare, makeup, haircare

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing an interesting and very useful article.
    And let me share an article about health here I believe this is useful. Thank you :)
    Custom Packaging Boxes USA
    Custom Boxes
    Slider Boxes
    Mailer Boxes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts