Harry Potter Month | Luna Inspired Outfits


As promised last week, this Harry Potter Month post brings you two looks based on my personal favorite character in the Potterverse: Luna Lovegood. The challenge for me this week was pattern mixing, something Luna dearly loves and a skill I wish I were more confident in. Disappointingly, I don't own any radish earrings, but alas the show must go on....


For a good Crumple-Horned Snorkack Hunting Outfit I recommend:
  • Floral print tee
  • Drawstring striped shorts
  • Converse, preferably high-tops
  • Pygmy Puff (the only true necessity)
  • Blue eyeliner, don't restrict your wings to a monochromatic box 

A Quibbler Press Event Outfit calls for:
  • Your favorite patterned top
  • Microplaid skirt, once again- plaid everything
  • Any lacey third piece, this vest feels both Victorian and fairy 
  • Neutral but summery heel, sometimes we must dress up
  • Nargles (not necessarily recommended but unfortunately difficult to avoid)

Remember, you're just as sane as I am. Be sure to check out last week's post: Hermione Inspired Outfits.








5 Fandom Friday was created by The Nerdy Girlie and Super Space Chick, to see upcoming prompts and join in on the fun click here!

Comments

  1. The Chuck Taylors are such a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! As I was putting these looks together they were the one thing I knew I needed to include!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts