Treat Yo Self | Haunted Mansion Disney Dooney



I totally believe in the truth that every once in a while you must treat yo' self. It doesn't necessarily need to be a full shopping day to rival Donna and Tom, but a little splurge every now and then is good for the soul. My most recent splurge was something I have been pining over for years, a Disney Dooney and Bourke.


Let me just tell you something, I have never been much of a bag person. I've always just picked a cute one that will properly accumulate all the useless scraps of paper and lipstick that apparently need to be with me at all times, not considering construction or brand name. However, ever since the first time I laid eyes on the Disney Dooneys, I knew it was only a matter of time before one was mine.

Then, it happened. I was scrolling through DisneyStore.com, as I usually do, and spotted the Haunted Mansion bag. I was immediately in love. On top of all of that it was on sale (easily my two favorite words). So, I put in in my cart, took a deep breath, and spent the money. It's always a bit scary to spend larger amounts of money than one is accustomed to, but at the same time it's almost liberating. I worked for the money, I am responsible with my money, and it's my money. You can't take it with you folks.


I am so glad I decided to buy this bag. It's large enough to be functional without being huge, it feels sturdy, and the pattern is subtle enough that from a regular distance it doesn't scream Disney. It is so fun to carry it and it makes me happy. We have to choose happiness, even if it comes in the form of an over-priced bag.

And always remember...


via GIPHY

Comments

Popular Posts