I'm a College Graduate?! | Harry Potter & Disney Grad Cap


Okay, so I'm not quite a graduate yet...but in only a few days I will be. It still hasn't entirely sunk in yet. I think about the time Halloween starts to come around and I'm not madly studying for an exam, it will hit me. I have no plans as of now, which is in part terrifying and part liberating. I may not have any plans but that just means I have endless possibilities! I'm really trying optimism out....



Anywho, I really wanted to share my graduation cap because I am so pleased (dare I say proud of myself) with how it turned out.  For the longest time I was torn between featuring a Disney classic or ode to Harry Potter, and in the end I had this epiphany. Even better, as I am really going to Disneyland following my actual graduation ceremony. In my head it'll go a little something like:

"Amanda you've just graduated from college, what are you going to do next?"

"I'm going to Disneyland!"


Okay so not in reality, but I've always wanted to say that. So... all of you siblings of amazing artists, with a little help from glitter stickers, you too can have the sparkly graduation cap of your dreams. I'm just glad my sister never decorated hers, so there's no possible room to put mine to shame. That, my friends, is a sibling success. Wish me luck on living real-world life!





Comments

Popular Posts