Outfit 56 | Maya Cami


The latest thing to come from my sewing machine is this beautiful and slinky Maya Cami, made with dalmatian-fabric scraps from the Saltwater Slip Dress I made a year ago

I haven't sewn in a while, but it's not for lack of creative energy. My need to make things and stubbornness are far too strong to be stifled too long. It has just taken a different form lately. I've started to crochet again, just little things to remind myself of all the different loops and stitches. I finally got a hand loom and am starting to make very basic weaving projects (I already want a larger loom, I already want to try more challenging projects). I've learned a couple new games, I'm doing a lot of brainstorming and planning and picking out presents for the holidays. Creativity can disguise itself if you start to restrict and judge. Let your heart guide your mind and hands, and you will find it.

Pattern: Maya Cami by Papercut Patterns.





Comments

Popular Posts