Outfit 004


If you're looking at these photos and thinking, "wow for someone in a gator-infested swampland you sure are pretty close to the water", then you and I are on the same page. This outfit combines many of my favorite things: hats, turtlenecks, denim, and a barely-there element of risk (aka I was looking over my shoulder between every shot checking to make sure a giant reptile wasn't stealing the limelight).


Anyway, back to the outfit. I've really been on a hat kick lately. This hat purchase was 100% inspired by the Kristen Wiig episode of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee and I have no regret. If you are hat-averse, I dare you to give them another chance- try a bunch of different styles - see what works. The rest of the outfit is just a twist on the classic white tee and denim shorts- made a little more interesting with a mock-neck tee instead of a basic. Remember- it's all about subtle risk.


Top - A New Day (Target)
Shorts - Mossimo (Target)
Hat - Forema Boutique
Shoes - unknown (I think maybe...Target)
Bag - Angela Roi




Comments

Popular Posts