Creepy & Kooky | Halloween 2016


I'm thinking of a nice friendly cobra. Since her adoption in 2013, I have made poor Iris dress in couples' costumes with me on Halloween. Last year we were Star Lord & Rocket Raccoon, the year before Hermione & Dobby. I absolutely love it, while she hates me with every fiber of her being. This year, we were Wednesday & Pugsley Addams, of course.


This costume is actually a reboot of one of my most famous childhood costumes. In the seventh grade I dressed as Wednesday and the only person who knew who I was at the time was the librarian (you can always count on bookish people).  I was very excited to have a Pugsley this time around and I now have aspirations for a family costume some time in the future.

I hope everyone had a happy Halloween! Who'd you go as this year?




Credit to Filmways: The Addams Family (1964)


Comments

Popular Posts