Disneybound: Jack the Pumpkin King


STRIPED TEE: Old Navy | BLACK DENIM: Vigoss
BOOTS: Maurices CHOKER: Maurices

If you are following me on Instagram ( @irisofamanda -- shameless social media plug) you may have noticed that I'm attempting to participate in Disney Style's "Fall into Disneyphoto challenge.  A few days ago the prompt was Fall Disneybound; and what character is more quintessentially fall than Jack Skellington?


For those who don't know, a Disneybound is an outfit made up of everyday clothes that evoke a certain character either through color, shapes, etc. It's a fun way to challenge yourself and add a little extra to your outfit. This concept doesn't have to be restricted to only Disney either, anything can be bounded!

Lately I've been trying to wear more of my clothes and not fall into the same routine of wearing the same outfit repeatedly, and now that it's officially fall I'm hopeful. This is definitely the season that inspires me most. I think that minimizing my closet would also help, but I am so terrible at letting go. I always imagine some scenario where I could wear that thing that's been hanging in my closet since I bought it. Baby steps, right?


Comments

Popular Posts