Prologue


Hello & welcome to Iris of Amanda. I'm Amanda, and Iris is a corgi/ chihuahua mix and my trusty (reluctant) sidekick. If you want to learn more about us, check out the about page. Now that we've got that introduction business out of the way, let me tell you a little more about this blog. 

While Iris of Amanda has some direction, it will also serve as a sort of stream of consciousness. In Style posts, I will share outfits and trends that I'm enjoying. Literature posts will feature book reviews and other reading related content. Finally, Life posts will encompass all the rest.

I have always found strength in writing, and while I'm an awkward, bumbling creature in spoken conversation; I've never felt that way in written form. My hope is that this blog will allow me an outlet to write, share, and foster creativity in myself and others.

I'm very excited to begin this blogging journey and hope you will come along for the adventure. I'll be posting again soon, you have my word!




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular Posts