Matt the Radar Technician // How I Style Graphic Tees


GRAPHIC TANK: Jordandené | DENIM JACKET: Gap
LEGGINGS: Forever21 | SHOES: Converse

My love for graphic tees has been recently rekindled. I'd like to think it has evolved from the bright neon-panda-cartoon designs from 2006 into something a little more refined. Thanks to the creators of today's graphics, like Jordandené, who I mentioned in My Favorites Stores to Get Geeky Clothes, I have a plethora of --do I dare say adult-- graphics to obsess over.

It also has a lot to do with how you wear them. Gone are the days where it's appropriate to just throw on a gaudy tee without care. In this outfit, I pair this amazing Kylo Ren is a Punk B*tch tank with timeless classics, like a denim jacket and black pants. Keeping everything relatively toned down keeps this outfit from becoming too juvenile, something I always have to be careful about. At the same time, I can never be too serious. Joining me on my denim jacket is my main girl Mindy Kaling, in the form of a fabulous pin that I may or may not have panicked about getting free, limited edition. 

In other news, I have officially started my last term of college, and yes, I'm incredibly excited about it. Is it bad that I'm already over it on the third day?




Comments

  1. I love the Mindy Kaling pin! I love her so much, she's my spirit animal. Just kidding. It's a great post by the way :) xoxo Elsa aka LipstickRoad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts