Outfit 014


I have a long-distance love affair with Oregon State University. This love is beyond the normal alma-mater collegiate obligation. I love this campus; from the trees, to the historic buildings, to the environment of yearning for knowledge and understanding. I try to make a point to visit whenever I come back home. We always wander into the Memorial Union, I sit down in a comfy plush armchair, and Terrence sits down at the grand piano. He plays and the notes echo off the creaking old wood and around the domed ceiling in the main entrance. 


Usually I roll into this beautiful campus in some sort of visiting home outfit (aka mismatched sweatpants with a coat over top because it is cold). This time around, I wanted to respect the picturesqueness of campus by actually putting some effort into getting dressed. This blouse is one of my most dramatic, and both the skirt and coat are vintage pieces, reflecting the historic beauty of the campus (established in 1868).

So, while it's now getting back into the 80's regularly in Florida *I cry*,  at least I can think back fondly to this visit, this outfit, and remind myself that it is in fact, still winter somewhere.








Comments

Popular Posts