Outfit 59 | With a Bow


What better way to say happy holidays and to welcome a new year than a dress tied with a bow... or four. I met my aforementioned "before the end of the year" goal of making a dress for my mom and the Damsel Dress for my Christmas-dress tradition, even if I did complete the final stitch less than twenty-four hours before boarding my flight home for the holiday (it was still festive, I had Hallmark movies on in the background).

I'm writing this now from my house, surrounded by my two kitties, about to celebrate the first year of my marriage, on the eve of a New Year. I am feeling grateful and loved and comfortable, ready to greet the next 365 days with a open mind and open heart (and maybe not by sewing and threading 20 separate elastic channels).

Happy Holidays, Light & Love for the New Year!


Pattern: Damsel Dress by Roberts-Wood


Comments

Popular Posts