Photo Diary | Honeymoon Part 2 - London


I am so grateful for how easy it is to snap photos, as that simplicity is allowing me to relive the memories of our honeymoon a month later and beyond via a mammoth amount of photos. I'm finding myself back in the swing of things in "regular" daily life, but still embracing change. Two days ago I chopped my hair 12"+ to donate, and today I got a cat tattoo. While it isn't international travel, daily life still has it's joy. And anytime I want to remember the feelings of the trip and be reminded of the opportunity that awaits, I can look to the past, to the memories of leg two of our honeymoon in London.


Our first meal at Dishoom. It did not skimp on the spice.

British History Museum. It was beautiful and absolutely freezing.

Our mutually agreed upon "best meal ever" at Bubala Soho. We will be back.

Adventures via detours.

Park Walks.

Are you even a tourist if you don't get this photo?

Seeing this arch made me realize there aren't enough archs being built.

Front row at Phantom was unreal.

Famous paintings...

..and aboard a famous train.

Kew Gardens was a surprise favorite. 

Such a beautiful way to spend Terrence's birthday.

We got to walk on elevated platforms, including the treetop path.

We saw once in a (plant) lifetime blooms.

And followed it with warm bread.

Les Mis front row, also unreal.

It was also really fun reading on the history of these theaters. So many people have been here.

Natural History Museum. We saw Big Ben right before this stop,

I could just sit in this room with a cup of tea for a while. Oh, yeah I did just that.

One of my pieces of the trip to take home.

 Cathedral views.

We got there just before close and walked up 500 steps for these Cathedral views. It was worth it.

Thank you to the person who installed this water feature.

Our most touristy stop, taken at the end of the trip so we could proudly admire everywhere we had been

Around the Abbey.

We braved the breeze for bao and gelato. 

Bao is never a bad idea. Our food tour, complete.


Comments

Popular Posts